Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Parts in Canada
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mark Henry
Just tooting my horn. cheer.gif

If you need parts in Canada for VW porsche.... really any car, drop me a line.
I'm now a Worldpac dealer. I'm also a LN dealer.

I can't get some stuff from member vendors, but I can get all the mechanical goodies.

Canadian dollars, I can pretty well say I can beat the landed price on 75% of the parts.
I say 75% because some prices are whacked, but looking at 914 goodies it might be more like 90%
Most times I have the parts next day for shipping out.

Rand and I are working on a simple website, but I don't plan to be an online store, at least not yet.
So you have to send me a list for me to quote or you know...phone, I can look up prices as we chat.

beer.gif

BTW Happy 150th Canada Day!
IPB Image
kid914
Sweet!!!! Noted my friend.
mepstein
Mark - try to get signed up for SSF. They have a ton of Porsche parts.
Mark Henry
QUOTE(mepstein @ Jul 1 2017, 01:52 PM) *

Thanks Mark I'll check it out, but Worldpac Canada means the stuff is already in Canada, at Canadian pricing, so I have no importing hassles and shipping delays.
Dollar exchange, brokerage, customs, extra shipping cost and time, paperwork, etc has kept me from offering this up to now.
pete-stevers
Sounds Great!! Happy Canada day!!! drunk.gif
Mark Henry
QUOTE(pete-stevers @ Jul 1 2017, 08:56 PM) *

Did you PU your new engine from Don's yet?
MikeM
This is good to know. Thanks!!
pete-stevers
QUOTE(Mark Henry @ Jul 1 2017, 06:43 PM) *

Yes I did, piratenanner.gif He is a great guy, I am not sure the 2.2 has sold yet... If I had the cash I would have bought that one too happy11.gif ....
Mark Henry
QUOTE(pete-stevers @ Jul 6 2017, 12:06 PM) *

QUOTE(Mark Henry @ Jul 1 2017, 06:43 PM) *

Yes I did, piratenanner.gif He is a great guy, I am not sure the 2.2 has sold yet... If I had the cash I would have bought that one too happy11.gif ....

Yep Don's helped me out a couple of times, great guy.
doug_b_928
Great to know!
Dutchy4U
[quote name='Mark Henry' date='Jul 1 2017, 12:04 PM' post='2502120']
[quote name='mepstein' post='2502118' date='Jul 1 2017, 01:52 PM']
[/quote]
Thanks Mark I'll check it out, but Worldpac Canada means the stuff is already in Canada, at Canadian pricing, so I have no importing hassles and shipping delays.
Dollar exchange, brokerage, customs, extra shipping cost and time, paperwork, etc has kept me from offering this up to now.
I'll keep you posted. Just started stripping my 74 914 2.0. my son and i are doing the project together and i'm in need of several parts. Window scraper rubbers / muffler / emergency handle / rear window seal rubber / and maybe front + rear bumper.
AJ biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.