Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tan leather interior and wool carpet from 75 project
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
yellowporky
Tan leather interior and wool carpet from 75 project.
My project has once again taken another turn and i will be doing a more raced out version of the interior in black to match the mechanics of the car.
This is located in Martinez ca and shipping is not an option.
The interior was recovered about 18 years ago and has been in storage ever since.
I have the backpad, center storage bin, center console, 2 seats, 2 door panels, dash bottom and getty 5 gauge dash top (gauges not included) that i have not decided if i should keep and dye black or sell with the interior. The carpet is a mercedes palomino wool.
I am thinking $2,900 for everything. Of course let me know your thoughts if i my numbers are unrealistic.
Thanks
Chris
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
IronHillRestorations
Wish I was doing a car, I love light tan in a 914! Goes with so many colors, and a tasteful departure from stock. GLWTS!!
ndfrigi
wow that is beautiful!
mepstein
QUOTE(ndfrigi @ Jul 1 2017, 04:38 PM) *

wow that is beautiful!

agree.gif
rgalla9146
That is very close to a stock color that was available in 1970
IronHillRestorations
That's the interior color in #1205
DRPHIL914
wow, good thing for me you wont ship to SC lol! looks awesome and since my car was Tan when new(converted to black) I would love to return back to the original tan(or very close)_if you change your mind I would be open to a trade of sorts- I have full interior including newly recovered seats in black with the black/grey tartan inserts. but that would require shipping -
yellowporky
bump
dug
Email sent.
timothy_nd28
This is a beautiful set. If you happen to break it up, I would be interested in the getty dash
yellowporky
timothy,
if i break it up i will be keeping the getty dash and staining it black

Dug, thank you for the email i did send an email with my phone number to shawn so if it does not go into junk mail he will call me.
yellowporky
Sold
Dug,
Thank you for the help shawn picked up the interior today
dug
No problem. Its gonna look great in the Irish Green 914-6 he just painted!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.