Hello

I am starting a new thread in order to change the title of my post......to a new low price for sale of

$ 13900

I am the second owner (with paper to prove it) of a
1974 914 1.8L with 70 K miles
Phoenix red
No rust. No restoration but re-spray in the 80's.
Asking $ 13900.
Located in the inland pacific northwest close to Spokane in beautiful Coeur d'alene Idaho. I can ship the car to Spokane International airport or i also can pick you up there.
Few blemish but as i described not a restored car but original.

Here are the pics of the car thru a website Keenai

Keenai pictures of the 914

The negative points that i showed in the pics are
- left rear cracked tail light.....i have a replacement for it
- 1 scratch on the lower passenger door 2 inches long not deep
- driver seat at the seam....its getting old and started to tear
- on the opposite side of the battery there is a hole in that very thin piece of metal where the vw sticker is.....i believe it is due to the glue chemical they used and with time it did eat that metal....but it is a guess....i am not a chemical engineer.
- 2 bubble paint 1 close to the left headlight and 1 on the bottom right front panel close to the door. Both are 1/2 a penny size diameter.

The under carriage is dirty but not rust and if only surface rust which is normal for that age. Nothing is going thru the metal.
It is a solid and beautiful car, and i am sad after driving it yesterday to let it go but right now i have no choice.

I purchase that baby in August of 2012 from the son of the original owner. The dad had dementia and they wanted to sell the car. My first question was ": why do you sell that car, it is your dad baby ? the answer was, yes it was and he took care of it more than he took care of us (a son and daughter ) and we did not like that car."
He bought it in New Hampshire in 1974 and it was its daily driver. They moved in the 90's in Colorado and then started not to drive it so often. The last oil change bill i have in the paperwork is from 2001 with 68000 miles. Then his health got worst and did not drive the car until it sold to me. As i know the only restoration done to this car is a "respray" well done in the late 80's or early 90's.

I am trying to be very forward with the shape of this car, i don t want to waste anybody's time and neither mine.

There are more pics of undercarriage and hell hole from the previous thread.

Please feel free to contact me thru personal message and i will give you phone number and email and answer to all your questions. If you have an iphone we can as well face time to see the car.
I also will give you the contact of my mechanic here in CDA who works on it.

I am unfortunately motivated to sell this car.

Thank you for you interest.