Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: HELP!!!!! Turn sigal not working
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
djsinister702
Ok, finally took the car out for a wash....on the way home, found out the turn signal is not working..???
no blown fuse.......where do i look now?
need all your wisdom....
thank you in advance
ArtechnikA
if you need *all* my wisdom just to fix a turn signal, you're worse off than you know :-)

"the" turn signal? both sides? or just one? do the flashers work? do the brake lights work? do the parking lights work? both on one side? or just the front or the back ?

*probably* you have a leaky seal somewhere that has let water in to interfere with the connection for the bulb in question. if the connection to one bulb is bad, it can keep the flasher from working right.

carefully take off the lenses one at a time and find the assembly that's full of water. dry it all out, then put a pair of the offending seals on your shopping list.
djsinister702
neither side work.....all the light turn on when i turn on the light...parking lights...the dash board light doesnt even turn on when i turn on the signal...??? all the bulds are working , just not flashing left or right
SGB
gotta be the flasher relay- I think it is coincident that you just washed it...
djsinister702
ok ..where do i find the flasher relay?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.