Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: elbow for aux air regulator/ branch piece
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Bobj21
Hi,
I am trying to resurrect a 72 914-4. Finished rebuilding the top due to rust in cylinders and valves. It is running with a carb, but I want to setup the FI. I have found many of the fittings (stacked elbow thanks to this site), but I can not find the elbow for auxiliary air regulator or branch piece. Please see the attachment for an image. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Click to view attachment
euro911
Pelican sells them … http://www.pelicanparts.com/More_Info/0221...pn=022-133-083-
Bobj21
QUOTE(euro911 @ Jul 4 2017, 12:20 PM) *

Thanks Mark. 914 rubber gives the stacked elbow when you enter the elbow for aux air regulator or branch piece. Do you know if the stacked elbow can be used instead of the aux air elbow? I am a Nube at this rebuild thing. Had a 73 brand new but never got into any of this before I let it go (sill regret that decision).
BillC
Well, Pelican lists them. Don't know if they can actually get them. You'll have to call them and ask, or place an order and see what happens.

A number of places list that part number as discontinued, which is what I ran into a year-and-a-half ago, when I tried to get one for my '73 1.7. I've been trying to get Mark at 914Rubber to make them ever since, but they keep sliding down his priority list....

Also, don't order the part number with the "D" suffix. It is the wrong part (it's for a bus). I have two of those !&@$ little money-wasters sitting in the garage because the return fee and shipping basically equalled the cost of the parts. headbang.gif
Bobj21
QUOTE(BillC @ Jul 4 2017, 12:45 PM) *

Well, Pelican lists them. Don't know if they can actually get them. You'll have to call them and ask, or place an order and see what happens.

A number of places list that part number as discontinued, which is what I ran into a year-and-a-half ago, when I tried to get one for my '73 1.7. I've been trying to get Mark at 914Rubber to make them ever since, but they keep sliding down his priority list....

Also, don't order the part number with the "D" suffix. It is the wrong part (it's for a bus). I have two of those !&@$ little money-wasters sitting in the garage because the return fee and shipping basically equalled the cost of the parts. headbang.gif

Thanks. You are a good source of information. I tried ordering. It shows out of stock and the only option is to put on your project list. They are waiting for a new source or for the old source to get more.
Mikey914
Good news is we are working on these and will have in the next few weeks.
mark
euro911
cheer.gif
Bobj21
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Jul 5 2017, 10:13 AM) *

mark

piratenanner.gif
Bobj21
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Jul 5 2017, 10:13 AM) *

mark

Is there any update on this part? I am in dire need of this piece. I keep checking 914Rubber, but nothing yet. I find it very difficult to find items on that site. Confusing names and organizations.

Thank you,
BillC
Bob -- PM sent.
Mikey914
The tooling is a little complex, but we should have our 1st parts (test run) on about a week. the training I'm doing for the day job is eating up a bunch of time
1adam12
Okay Mark, please sign me up for this as well. Tried to glue, silicone and fire rescue tape the original one together but breaks up. Also tried piecing something together at Home Depot and some turbo fittings I had but brass fittings paired with 12mm hose take up too much room between AAR and Cold Start Valve/plenum area.

Now I'm attempting to ghetto rig a nipple fitting into a straight 12mm hose. So 914rubber's AAR elbow and intake hose for 1.7L will ease my vacuum line headache.
Mikey914
I'll put you down for one of the 1stt out of the mold.
Mark
1adam12
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Jul 21 2017, 02:23 PM) *

Mark

Thank You... You Da Man!
Mikey914
Looks like the guys got some work done for me while I've been out. I'll be checking in on Monday, but they look good so far. Scott sent me a text with a pic.
euro911
I'll be needing one in the not-so-distant future. I'll have to peruse your site again to see what else I need type.gif
Bobj21
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Jul 21 2017, 02:23 PM) *

Mark

Please put me down for one of these. Mine is a sieve and no amount of sealer seems to help. Thanks
Bobj21
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Jul 23 2017, 03:48 AM) *

Looks like the guys got some work done for me while I've been out. I'll be checking in on Monday, but they look good so far. Scott sent me a text with a pic.

I would appreciate it if you would put me down for one of these (I started this thread). As I have stated before, mine just is not working and I can not fix it.

Thanks,

Bob Johnson
1adam12
Those look great Mark. My quick solution for the time being hahahaha.... Situation is dire !
euro911
laugh.gif … but hey, if it works thumb3d.gif
Bobj21
When will the part be available on the site? I keep checking, but can not find the elbow for the axillary air regulator. Will it be listed under hoses? I would like to be added to the list to get one. smile.gif
Mikey914
Will get listed by Blake this weekend. I'll do a G B on them once we get full production
They'll be $9.14+ shipping on GB.

PM me with your email I can send an invoice. Shipping ref mail should only be a few bucks with tracking.

Mark
Bobj21
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Jul 28 2017, 07:16 PM) *

Will get listed by Blake this weekend. I'll do a G B on them once we get full production
They'll be $9.14+ shipping on GB.

PM me with your email I can send an invoice. Shipping ref mail should only be a few bucks with tracking.

Mark

Mark,

Received my elbow for AAR this week. It is perfect. I am in the process of changing the fuel lines from front to rear so I have not put it to the test yet, but it fits perfectly. Thanks for a great add to your long list of parts

P.S. I really scored some great parts on your weekend sale also.

Bob J. biggrin.gif
euro911
Mark, are these on your site yet? ... I tried to find them, to no avail dry.gif
Mikey914
Just have the 1st test pieces we did up. I can get you one. PM me the email for paypal I'll send out tomorrow. $9.14 + actual shipping (reg mail is just a few bucks with tracking).
Mark
euro911
I have a couple other items in the shopping cart ... I'll shoot you a PM with those items too. Thanks smile.gif

EDIT Aug 9 2017, 9:50 PM

PM sent type.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.