Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mayan Green '75 on BAT
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914Next
Looks like a fairly clean car and a really nice and rare color....IMHO.

http://bringatrailer.com/listing/1975-porsche-914-6/
bdstone914
That car is amazingly original. Even has the business card of the salesman. Only think I could find wrong is the thumb screw on the relay board cover is on upside down. Did not get down into the hell hole but easily worth $3K
bradtho
I saw this car last year at the Redmond Town Center "Exotics at RTC" Porsche day. he was parked right next to PanelBilly. I'm surprised to see him selling. He was quite proud of the car. It's a survivor and he was really into survivors and cleaning up the cars. Maybe he finished going over it and is moving on to his next survivor.

a lot of chips in the paint, and once he pointed it out the repaint on the one fender was obvious. I didn't look it over close enough to catch the relay cover screw or check out the hell hole, but agree this car is worth way more than $3k.
rhodyguy
Nice looking car.
iwanta914-6
Obviously it's worth more than $3k, that's just the current bid. It will probably hit $15k when the hammer drops. I thought that the color was Berber Yellow...
matthepcat
Seems like BAT only sells yellow 914's these days
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.