Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 914-6 Air Filter Box Assembly $1200
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
pat9146
I have a 914-6 Air Filter Box Assembly that is in very good condition. All the latches are present and work as they should. I have all the seals and they appear to be in good condition. There is no evidence of any heat damage or warpage. Will sell for $1200. If you want to keep your 914-6 as original as possible you will want this. It is plastic and metal for carbs. There are no refunds or guarantees. Please review and ask questions ahead of time. This came with my 914-6 when I bought it. I have since sold it the car so I believe it is the real deal. I will assist in shipping the part but you will be responsible for the shipping cost. I have more pics I can send if interested. Due to file size this is the only pic I can post. Click to view attachment
Mike Fitton
You either have the snorkel installed incorrectly or it is the wrong one, should point to the left for a 914-6. Hard to tell if it is correct or what condition it is in with one picture.
pat9146
Here is another pic. I have more pics if you are interested. Easy enough to change the orientation of the snorkel. Click to view attachment
Mike Fitton
QUOTE(pat9146 @ Jul 5 2017, 05:31 PM) *

Easy enough to change the orientation of the snorkel. Click to view attachment

No it isn't, the 914-6 snorkel only installs correctly one way. One on the left is correct install.

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
pat9146
When I said it was easy enough to change the orientation of the snorkel from the right I had it on orientated incorrectly. I just loosened the 2 wing nuts and rotated the snorkel 180 degrees to get the correct orientation. Took a whole 10 seconds. It was easy to correct. Thanks for pointing that out.Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.