Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: German Car Show near Kalamazoo Michigan this Saturday 7/8/17
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ge9146
If you are looking for something to do this Saturday, there is a German Car show at Gilmore farms near Kalamazoo. Gilmore Farms is a spectacular car museum itself too.
They are expecting around 300 entries. Last year was a great turn out.

Here is the site that describes the event.

http://www.deutschemarquesag.com/

Ed Scott
Ferg
My brother will be there in my old/his now 86 911. Stop by and say Hi.

Click to view attachment
ge9146
Hi Ferg,

I got to see your old car and it looks great. Unfortunately I was not able to catch up with your brother.

There were over 300 German cars at the event. One very nice original 914-6 and a very clean one owner 1974 2.0 as well. Had a nice chat with Nick Moskatow too about our 914 adventures.
Ferg
Yes, brother said it was a nice laid back show. It was his first shakedown run in the 86 in Michigan, He just had it shipped out from Colorado the week prior.

beerchug.gif
Cornerlot
Attended with my '86 930 and had a good time. Over 60 Porsche, most were water cooled. Great venue for any event, worth a visit.

Steve

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(ge9146 @ Jul 5 2017, 03:18 PM) *

If you are looking for something to do this Saturday, there is a German Car show at Gilmore farms near Kalamazoo. Gilmore Farms is a spectacular car museum itself too.
They are expecting around 300 entries. Last year was a great turn out.

Here is the site that describes the event.

http://www.deutschemarquesag.com/

Ed Scott

Ed, do you know do they try and do this the same weekend every year? If so I need to add it to my Calendar for next year
ge9146
Hey Garold,

I did a quick check on their website and in 2016 the show was on July 9 and in 2015 it was on July 11. It appears that they choose the same weekend each year. They also have a British car show on the following day Sunday but I have not been to that event.
This years German car event was a great time.

Ed
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.