Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Jackson Wyoming 74 914 (spotted ad, not mine!)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
davebrossi
I glanced at the rules, if I'm in violation, I apologize, I accept I am in the wrong. chair.gif That said, this roller has been on Craigslist for many months. I'm within 80 miles of it, would be happy to visit and check it out if needed.

https://eastidaho.craigslist.org/cto/6181496661.html

boxsterfan
Ad says very, very little rust. However, no pics of the spots on a 914 that tend to have rust. Go figure.
mangrum
QUOTE(boxsterfan @ Jul 5 2017, 06:28 PM) *

Ad says very, very little rust. However, no pics of the spots on a 914 that tend to have rust. Go figure.

Very very little rust? Hmmmm... attached pic may indicate otherwise.
davebrossi
Its been on CL for many months. I looked and said 'no, Dave! Bad Dave!' As I know of the dangers of the hell hole. It's still about 2000 more than the point I cease to be a logical buyer.
JRust
QUOTE(davebrossi @ Jul 6 2017, 12:36 PM) *

Its been on CL for many months. I looked and said 'no, Dave! Bad Dave!' As I know of the dangers of the hell hole. It's still about 2000 more than the point I cease to be a logical buyer.

You looked at the Car Dave? Or just the add? My son is in Rexburg for School. He & my daughter are heading to Logan tomorrow. So I'm having him go by & take a look. I'll get on the phone with him & have him get me a bunch of pictures as I walk him through where to look for what. If it doesn't have serious rust issue's I'll make the guy an offer. If it's got good bones I'll rebuild it
davebrossi
QUOTE(JRust @ Jul 6 2017, 10:41 PM) *

QUOTE(davebrossi @ Jul 6 2017, 12:36 PM) *

You looked at the Car Dave? Or just the add? My son is in Rexburg for School. He & my daughter are heading to Logan tomorrow. So I'm having him go by & take a look. I'll get on the phone with him & have him get me a bunch of pictures as I walk him through where to look for what. If it doesn't have serious rust issue's I'll make the guy an offer. If it's got good bones I'll rebuild it

I'm afraid I've only been following the ad. Good luck with it!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.