Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD - Compact Spare
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
tomeric914
Compact Spare from I don't remember which Porsche. Bought it for a project and went in a different direction.

SOLD

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
euro911
Good price.
cal914
Pm sent
Hoppie944s2
second if cal914 doesn't take it
forrestkhaag
Not to hijack the sale / but does anyone know if a compact spare could be fitted to a cookie cutter and are they for sale someplace?

mepstein
QUOTE(forrestkhaag @ Jul 7 2017, 01:04 PM) *

Not to hijack the sale / but does anyone know if a compact spare could be fitted to a cookie cutter and are they for sale someplace?

They can be fitted. You usually have to buy both wheels and have it done. Many tire shops won't do it so you might have to ask around.
jim_hoyland
Is the compact spare shown above stored in the front trunk with no air in it ? I have one but have always thought it had to be inflated full-time... confused24.gif
tomeric914
These were never sold with the 914. They came with 924, 944, 928 and were compact to fit in a smaller space.

QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Jul 7 2017, 02:52 PM) *

Is the compact spare shown above stored in the front trunk with no air in it ? I have one but have always thought it had to be inflated full-time... confused24.gif

tomeric914
Inflated to 37psi

Click to view attachment
mepstein
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Jul 7 2017, 02:52 PM) *

No, the point is to keep them uninflated until you need it. At least in a 911. They won't fit inflated in a 911 trunk.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.