Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Gas Pedal and Hose
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Ed_Turbo
Hey guys I am looking for an original gas pedal in good condition and I want to replace this garden looking hose ( I think it is called an air intake sensor hose?) with an original braided one if I am not mistaken:

Click to view attachment

Show me some pics and quotes. Thanks fellas.
TheCabinetmaker
braided hose available at any bug shop. Sells by the meter. Bughaus, busdepot, etc. New gas pedal available at 914 rubber, or pelican, or etc. Buy new ones
euro911
agree.gif

No one is going to pop the linkage off of an accurately reproduced 914 rubber gas pedal to see if it has the factory # on the back - just sayin'
Ed_Turbo
Bump to the top..

Anyone with an original pedal? PM me
kkid
While you are here, you will WTB air cooling flaps for your motor.
bdstone914
QUOTE(kkid @ Jul 11 2017, 11:36 PM) *

While you are here, you will WTB air cooling flaps for your motor.

What he is pointing out is that the air flap rod and flaps is missing. Very important as without them air does not go thru the oil cooler. Add them before you burn up your engine. You are probably missing the thermostat assembly too.
bdstone914
QUOTE(Ed_Turbo @ Jul 11 2017, 08:31 PM) *

Bump to the top..

Anyone with an original pedal? PM me

Original gas pedals are about $100 new. What do you figure a used original is worth when you can buy a new afternarket one for under $30? Remember the reason you're replacing the original one is that they fail internally from rust.
Mikey914
Ahhhhh ............ $20 too much for ya? If you want I can charge $90 if it makes you feel better biggrin.gif

http://shop.914rubber.com/914-Gas-pedal-91...m?categoryId=-1

I'd bet you can't tell the difference
mb911
I actually have an NOS pedal with the stickers still on it. Pm me if interested. I would then buy Mark's .
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.