Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: quiz time
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rhodyguy
first person that answers correctly gets to install my drive shafts.

kevin
Bleyseng
ah....Andy took the pic instead of you? Its soo dark can't see anything other thatn the car is on the ground finally.

Geoff
rhodyguy
better light won't help. in fact the dim light makes it stand out. i know you want to put those shafts in geoff.

kevin
seanery
new euro lenses?
rhodyguy
i took the euro's off the 72', craig saw those when he and jim dropped off the 73' when i was much younger. here's big hint.

kevin
rhodyguy
oops
DNHunt
It's licensed. That's great. It will be nice to have another silver car running around Tacoma. Now get it on the road. I'm on for Saturday at 9 to 9:30 at the Pete Lovely tent.

Dave
Bleyseng
WTF, you finally transfered the title? Man, thats impressive!

When is it gonna drive??? Sorry can't help on installing the axles shafts.

Geoff
rhodyguy
come on over mr. hunt, you are the lucky winner smilie_pokal.gif . i changed the title when i got the car. i didn't tab it out, waited til it ran, why pay $55 to have it sit in the garage. bit of a problem on one hub. the old shot cv left behind one of the pins (saw THAT yest). couldn't figure out how to line up to get in back in the hole. boy, oh, boy! slept on it last night. will go to mclendon's and get a couple of long bolts, will cut off the heads, thread them in, and hope that does the trick.

kevin
Bleyseng
I was able to use needlenose visgrips to get one out of mine. The cut off long bolts idea should work too.

Geoff
rhodyguy
after the v.g.'s slipped off 2 times and i cracked my knuckles on the edge of the h.e.'s i got cleaned up and grilled some burgers. i could see the writing on the wall.

kevin
DNHunt
I'd love to give you a hand but I don't know how much help I could be since I've never done that procedure. To tell you the truth I can't even picture the problem but I always love learning new things. Give me a call at 566-3440 during the day or 851-6447 at home.

Dave
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.