Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
JeffBowlsby
I get very few harnesses into my shop that are worth saving, but this is one of them. Its not NOS but rarely do I see an original factory harness of this quality and condition.

A 1972 914 1.7L original ignition harness. $125. + shipping and Paypal is accepted. Half the price of a new reproduction harness. Please PM me with your zip code for a full quote with shipping.

This harness will also work on a 1970-71 914 1.7L harness which is identical to the 1972 in every way except the 1970-71 version has an oil temp wire for the oil temp sender.

The outer casing is supple and not hardened or cracked. All terminals were either cleaned and burnished or replaced with new and it has a new back-up light switch boot. This harness was disassembled, cleaned, received a very minor refurbishment, reassembled and bench tested.
jesse7flying
QUOTE(Jeff Bowlsby @ Jul 8 2017, 11:37 PM) *

I get very few harnesses into my shop that are worth saving, but this is one of them. Its not NOS but rarely do I see an original factory harness of this quality and condition.

A 1972 914 1.7L original ignition harness. $125. + shipping and Paypal is accepted. Half the price of a new reproduction harness. Please PM me with your zip code for a full quote with shipping.

This harness will also work on a 1970-71 914 1.7L harness which is identical to the 1972 in every way except the 1970-71 version has an oil temp wire for the oil temp sender.

The outer casing is supple and not hardened or cracked. All terminals were either cleaned and burnished or replaced with new and it has a new back-up light switch boot. This harness was disassembled, cleaned, received a very minor refurbishment, reassembled and bench tested.

PM sent.
Jesse
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.