Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Porsche 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
donzi
Porsche 914 Renegade Hybrid in house conversion, SB 350, upgraded improved brakes, suspension, trans, Aggressive Gt body, removable rear wing. Competition seat belts, roll bar(removable), Cooling system upgrade. My area temps are 105-115 cars runs fine in the heat. The car was built by Renegade Hybrids here in Las vegas. The original owner spent a good amount of $$ on this 914 when built. The car is very solid ,handles wells, performs well . Asking $37500 obo which is a lot less than what was spent building the car. Partial trades considered prefer Porsche related but would look at what you have . Nevada title , my name. If your familiar with Renegade Hybrids in Las Vegas their reputation on conversion cars known for quality and performance. If your in town for SEMA in November Feel free to come by and take a look. The 914 needs a new home

Also have a 71 911 T motor rebuilt and complete $12900 obo, can be sold with or without weber carbs (SOLD)

1968 Subaru 360 open top needs restoration, not rusty , runs , drives . Car could really fit in the
back of a pick up truck bed ( SOLD)
Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment Click to view attachment
matthepcat
Going to need photos and a lot more info to sell a $50k SBC conversion. Same goes for the engine.
Andyrew
$10 says its this one.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1970-Porsche-914-/...A56&vxp=mtr
donzi
QUOTE(Andyrew @ Jul 10 2017, 09:06 AM) *

Andrew is correct, that link will bring you to all that is listed. I have the rights to two other franchise locations so Im planning on pulling the trigger and continue to open more stores. PM me an offer it may just get accepted. The motor I can sell with or without the weber carbs.
BIGKAT_83
$49K????

welcome.png welcome.png
donzi
icon_bump.gif
burton73
More info on your car please. AC? What upgrades. For this price your car should have a load of upgrades. As Bob said.
welcome.png

Bob B
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.