Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New PC racing game in Q4 2005
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
don9146
Simbin, the company that made GT Racing, just announced GT Legends. It will re-create racing in the 1960s and 1970s in Europe. The great news is:

1. GT Racing has the best physics engine out there (since Papyrus is gone... sad.gif ).
2. The graphics on GT Racing are great, and they look as good on GT-Legends (check out http://www.gt-legends.de/screens_en.php for some pictures, especially the third from the top left which shows the back-end of a 914/6 GT!!!).
3. The best engine, road, wind, gear, and tire sounds of any computer racing game.
4. Full online racing support. 914 Cup online anyone? Well, maybe in few months...

Later,
Don
bd1308
finally a use for my new monster computer #11.....a game server....sounds great!!!!
Brent
slight hijack.....

New xbox introduced, the 360 will have THREE 3.2ghz processors (thats over a trillion calcs per second!), a removable - interchangable hard drive, water cooling and a wireless remote. Bet the price will be well over $500 USD. aktion035.gif
-Brent
don9146
A few updates on Simbins site. Most notable are:

1) Development of the game is going well and the release date has been pushed forward. The game will be comming out in October.

2) A trialer of the some in-game racig action has been released. You can see a 914/6 GT for about 1/2 a second in the clip.

Later,
Don
JmuRiz
Damn, does this mean I'll have to get a new graphics card and more RAM to run this? So-be-it, looks awesome...maybe a PC wheel too, hmmmm.
Hammy
I'm in... sounds fun smilie_pokal.gif
i love porsche
that looks amazing!

im gonna need a bigger boat.....err, i mean, im gonna need a better computer
Brent
Can't use my Driving Force wheel if my USB ports don't work!
LongARM
looks very cool...
hope they can make a good on-line simulation...
i miss need for speed porsche on-line.
very competitive and fun,( monthly racers statistics...etc)

driving.gif
beer3.gif
campbellcj
Schweeet, I've kinda been looking for a good excuse to get a new 'puter happy11.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.