Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Yikes! Strikes!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
forrestkhaag
Hard to believe,..... not really,. hissyfit.gif / But in lowering my car on the lift yesterday, i caught a corner of one of my metal rolling work tables squarely on the right rocker panel and the table won.

I need one right hand side rocker panel in refinishable condition / minor surface rustations are ok as I will have the rocker stripped, blasted and powdercoated. Would also like to pick up if possible. PM with info if available.

Cheers

beerchug.gif
forrestkhaag
QUOTE(forrestkhaag @ Jul 10 2017, 08:49 AM) *

Hard to believe,..... not really,. hissyfit.gif / But in lowering my car on the lift yesterday, i caught a corner of one of my metal rolling work tables squarely on the right rocker panel and the table won.

I need one right hand side rocker panel in refinishable condition / minor surface rustations are ok as I will have the rocker stripped, blasted and powdercoated. Would also like to pick up if possible. PM with info if available.

Cheers

beerchug.gif

icon_bump.gif
Beach914
Let me take a look at what I have in storage. I have two of one and one of the other and don't remember which. I remember minor bends, dings, corrosion, etc. won't be able to get to it until Monday as I'll be out of town. Check in with me if you want me to look.
forrestkhaag
QUOTE(Beach914 @ Jul 12 2017, 10:24 PM) *

Let me take a look at what I have in storage. I have two of one and one of the other and don't remember which. I remember minor bends, dings, corrosion, etc. won't be able to get to it until Monday as I'll be out of town. Check in with me if you want me to look.

Will Do / I flattened mine with the english Wheel in the shop / but that doesnt fix the hole i ripped in it........ WTF.gif

PM me when you see what you might have / beerchug.gif
forrestkhaag
Still looking / thanks

beerchug.gif
Beach914
Forrest I've got two passenger side and one drivers side in storage. You can take a look at them.
David
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.