Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB 3.0 emblem
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914ltd
I remember someone offering alternative emblems for a 914 as (914) 3.0, 2.7 etc. Any help appreciated. Thanks, Brad
Mueller
QUOTE(914ltd @ Jul 10 2017, 12:43 PM) *

I remember someone offering alternative emblems for a 914 as (914) 3.0, 2.7 etc. Any help appreciated. Thanks, Brad

How many you want?

I can do stock size, smaller or larger and with added radii or chamfers.
Lucky9146
QUOTE(Mueller @ Jul 10 2017, 01:37 PM) *

QUOTE(914ltd @ Jul 10 2017, 12:43 PM) *

How many you want?

I can do stock size, smaller or larger and with added radii or chamfers.

Got any pics? Might want a 3.0 too!
forrestkhaag
By the way, these products are very very well crafted and the font and scale are spot on. I received a 914-GT emblem (and wish I had added 3.0 to the order if available,....) but I am totally satisfied with the work product.

cheers
sb914
QUOTE(forrestkhaag @ Jul 12 2017, 06:51 PM) *

By the way, these products are very very well crafted and the font and scale are spot on. I received a 914-GT emblem (and wish I had added 3.0 to the order if available,....) but I am totally satisfied with the work product.

cheers

Where did you get it Forrest ?
Mueller
QUOTE(forrestkhaag @ Jul 12 2017, 06:51 PM) *

cheers

I'll make you one this weekend smile.gif Not cutting anything tonight, been up past midnight getting AC installed into my workshop so I can use the mill without the heat messing up the electronics! (as a bonus we installed heat as well so I have no more weather related excuses, hahaha)
ValcoOscar
I got mine from Mike and this is what is looked like after anodizing.

Great quality at a very fair price.

beerchug.gif

Click to view attachment
IronHillRestorations
Sweet! 22 years ago I had to cobble this together with emblems off a 2.0, 1.8, exacto knife and super glue!
forrestkhaag
Hey Perry: You're revealing your age....... (vintage,..in some circles)

rolleyes.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.