Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Trans filler/drain fitting sizes
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
GregAmy
Hey team. Anyone know the transaxle filler and drain plug sizes? I'm trying to put together a trans cooler system for the race car. Probably something based off a diff cooler.

Or does anyone have something already available? Doesn't have to be elaborate, it's a vintage sprint car, so I'm not even sure I need a fan. Just something to circulate the fluid and keep it under control for up to 30-45 minutes. Price talks.
Krieger
Patrick Motorsport sells one they make that fits the 901 and has AN 8 on the other side. It's $25. I bought one. Its a good fit.
GregAmy
Thank you, I was not aware of that option. It also give the thread size (M22 tapered) so if I decide to go a different direction...

They also offer a complete kit with pump, cooler, and lines for $625. Plus you still need to buy the $50 in fittings. $700 shipped is a bit more than I was planning on. But I bet once I total things up separately that might be a good "easy button"...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.