Click to view attachment
914-300Hemi
Click to view attachment
914-300Hemi
Click to view attachment
rick 918-S
Kelly's car took a first also.
ndfrigi
wow small city but with 5 beautiful 914s!
914-300Hemi
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Jul 10 2017, 10:30 PM) *

Are you at the Parade also?
cary
I'm here autocrossing my 911. Staying at the Quest. Should have stayed downtown.
914-300Hemi
QUOTE(cary @ Jul 11 2017, 05:43 AM) *

I'm here autocrossing my 911. Staying at the Quest. Should have stayed downtown.

I will keep an eye out for you. Good luck with the auto cross.
PanelBilly
I was so temped to go but couldn't predict my schedule. Now it turns out that I've got a slow work week and could have made it. Watching the photos on the PNW PCA Facebook pages is as close as I'll get.

Post more stuff here please
My 914
Beautiful collection of cars!
Tom_T
Great Pix! Thanx Ravi! first.gif

Good luck Cary! driving.gif

Billy, there's still time to drive out there for a day or two to just hang out, see cars & events, & visit with folks. You're in Kent, so a heck of a lot closer than SoCal. driving.gif

Hint for the CWs out there -

Note in Ravi's pix how good-n-tight the panels are on those 914s - especially around the headlight covers, eyebrows & front trunk lid, bimper top edge & fenders - where most of us judges are told to look for faults on 914s. No they don't have it out for us 914ers, it's just a notoriously overlooked exterior area on 914s by otherwise very serious CWs, cuz it can take hours & days futzing around with all the pieces to get it right. blink.gif

Have Fun Y'all! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
Big Len
Every one looks like a winner....beautiful.
cary
I walked the parking garage after checking in. I have a couple directly overhead shots of the eyebrows. I'm a little partial to white cars. That is stunning. hopefully someday i can refresh my car to something close to that level. I'll post the shots when I get back to the room and my pc.
914-300Hemi
Click to view attachment
Elliot Cannon
Porsche Parade? That's a PCA thing right? av-943.gif
pete000
I hate the number decals they make you put on the windows, totally distracts from the cars ! IMHO smash.gif
cary
QUOTE(cary @ Jul 11 2017, 02:08 PM) *

I walked the parking garage after checking in. I have a couple directly overhead shots of the eyebrows. I'm a little partial to white cars. That is stunning. hopefully someday i can refresh my car to something close to that level. I'll post the shots when I get back to the room and my pc.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
cary
Here's my walk of the parking garage.

Click to view attachment
Vin # sent to Andy. Not on file.

Click to view attachment
No Vin# on a pillar, or its under the wide black band on the glass.

Click to view attachment
I'll never be able to afford a GT4 but I'm going to start looking for one of these before they get too expensive.

Stuff that caught my attention.
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Today shots of the autocross and panel of car values discussion with Wayne Carini.
Dominic
I'm up here as well enjoying the parade (but not with a 914), volunteering with my wife, I'll be at the Autocross both days, should be a bunch of 914's competing tomorrow.
Attending the tech academy on Friday...anyone else going to that?
I'm not downtown, staying at my in-laws about 45 minutes from Spokane in the boonies...even hit bambi in our Passat on the way home a few nights ago, the good news is neither the car or bambi were hurt in the mishap. biggrin.gif

Cheers,
Dominic
rick 918-S
QUOTE(914-300Hemi @ Jul 11 2017, 12:46 AM) *

QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Jul 10 2017, 10:30 PM) *

Are you at the Parade also?

No dry.gif Kelly sent me that photo. first.gif
cary
Saw cwpeden's car at the autocross venue.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
cwpeden
I worked Wednesday and ran Thursday.

Like my hillbilly tailpipe.

I went to the local Canadian Tire and grabbed whatever muffler fit under the rear end and would fit on the remnants of my S&S quiet pack.

Its amazing how a wheel well can act like big speaker into the car. Hence the tailpipe.
914-300Hemi
Click to view attachment

Made it home yesterday. The Parade was great and met a lot of 914 people.
914-300Hemi
914's in the parade

Click to view attachment
914-300Hemi
Click to view attachment
914-300Hemi
Click to view attachment
cwpeden
Those were just the ones that made it that far before vapour lock set in.

I got about another mile, dint know about the rest.

There was a gas station near my motel that sold 0% ethanol gas and it definitely made a difference the next day one the way home.
914-300Hemi
The 10% ethanol played havoc on my car as well. Glad to hear that you made it home okay.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.