Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD: Luggage Rack
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Nie Zu Alt
SOLD: Chrome Luggage Rack and Brackets - $65 + Shipping

Up for sale is a 914 luggage rack that is in great condition. Chrome is bright and clean. No rust or flaking. Brackets and some hardware as pictured. Come on, you know you want to drill holes in your rear trunk lid! sawzall-smiley.gif stirthepot.gif

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

PM me if interested. Operators are standing by!

Thanks,

Doug
edrotol
QUOTE(Nie Zu Alt @ Jul 11 2017, 05:51 PM) *

For Sale: Chrome Luggage Rack and Brackets - $65 + Shipping

Up for sale is a 914 luggage rack that is in great condition. Chrome is bright and clean. No rust or flaking. Brackets and some hardware as pictured. Come on, you know you want to drill holes in your rear trunk lid! sawzall-smiley.gif stirthepot.gif

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

PM me if interested. Operators are standing by!

Thanks,

Doug

pm sent.
Nie Zu Alt
Bump - For Sale Again!

If interested, PM me for details.

Thanks,

Doug
Nie Zu Alt
Bump - For Sale Again!

Please be aware that shipping could be costly. The box is 40" x 30" x 6" and is 14 pounds. The best rate is via Greyhound, but would require you to pick it up at your local Greyhound Bus Depot

If interested, PM me for details and I'll need your zip code.

Thanks,

Doug
[/quote]
flmont
what is that greyhound shipping price

I would be interested
Mike Fitton
Try to get the box size down to 108" total girth. 2 times the longest side plus height and width, so 35" x 32" x 6" = 108" would work and then you can send it USPS pretty cheap.
Nie Zu Alt
QUOTE(Mike Fitton @ Jul 19 2017, 07:16 PM) *

Try to get the box size down to 108" total girth. 2 times the longest side plus height and width, so 35" x 32" x 6" = 108" would work and then you can send it USPS pretty cheap.

Mike,

Thanks for the tip. Good info to know. Unfortunately, there is no way to get the box small enough to meet the USPS specs (Unless I fold the rack!). I usually use USPS for most of my shipping. In this case they cost twice as much as FedEx, UPS, or Greyhound.

Thanks!

Doug
vcreamer
Located in Centennial, CO? If so, how about a local pickup ... is that an option?
Nie Zu Alt
QUOTE(vcreamer @ Jul 23 2017, 09:02 AM) *

Located in Centennial, CO? If so, how about a local pickup ... is that an option?

That option would have been great, but the rack sold.

Thanks again 914World piratenanner.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.