Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 1976 914, 2.0L For Sale (Price Drop)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
pthughes
Price Drop, - to $18,000. (running out of time with family arrival pending)

Hi All,

Due to family extending significantly in numbers soon, my 914 is up for sale. (Wife thinks we need a Camry, which is likely a sin)

82k original miles, Arizona car, rust free, no hell-hole issues, custom exhaust, new coco mats from Coco.Mats.com, interior all new in beautiful original white, with seats and door panels re-upholstered, new arm rests

New clutch, throttle position sensor board, electronic ignition, new rubber seals on targa top, doors and windows. Recent valve adjustment, and new leather Momo wheel, have an extra older Momo foam wheel, and the vehicle's original Porsche steering wheel. (I like the leather the best). Heck, I even put in new speakers.

Runs excellent, looks excellent, and is a real head-turner and very popular around town when I take her out. Going to miss her badly.

Asking $18k, OBO. Cant trade, (please don't say you have a spare Camry!) Payment options is cash.

Going to try to upload pictures, in case that fails, here is a link to the Craigslist ad (and please inform me is linking is against any rules)....lots of good pics thereClick to view attachment

https://corvallis.craigslist.org/cto/6212140487.html

My hope is this wonderful car ends up with a 914 enthusiast who will appreciate it and take care of it for years to come.Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
burton73
This is a great looking 914. Is the color Guards red from the factory? Or L31M Scarlet Red? This is an important fact for buyers.
A picture of the paint code on the doorpost would help.

Bob B
pthughes
QUOTE(burton73 @ Jul 13 2017, 07:14 PM) *

This is a great looking 914. Is the color Guards red from the factory? Or L31M Scarlet Red? This is an important fact for buyers.
A picture of the paint code on the doorpost would help.

Bob B

Bob, thanks for the note, I didnt think of that.

The car is L31M from the doorpoost tag.

Patrick

Click to view attachment
N_Jay
QUOTE(pthughes @ Jul 11 2017, 10:37 PM) *

Hi All,

Due to family extending significantly in numbers soon, my 914 is up for sale. (Wife thinks we need a Camry, which is likely a sin)

You don't need a Camry, you need a Audi A6. All the room of the Camry and all the maintenance of a Porsche! wink.gif

P.S. Great looking car!
burton73
Scarlet Red L31M
Eric_Shea
icon_bump.gif

?
pthughes
Bumping...drop me any feedback!
burton73
Bump
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.