Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB door
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
raw1298
I am in need of a drivers side late model door. Or a passenger early door. Right now I have one of each, need a mayching set.
bdstone914
QUOTE(raw1298 @ Jul 12 2017, 04:27 AM) *

I am in need of a drivers side late model door. Or a passenger early door. Right now I have one of each, need a mayching set.

Sounds like you need a complete door with glass. Do you tinted or clear glass in the drivers door? And the passenger door?
raw1298
I got my late door from you, it is black. Do you have tbe match? Window is tinted.
bdstone914
QUOTE(raw1298 @ Jul 12 2017, 04:54 AM) *

I got my late door from you, it is black. Do you have tbe match? Window is tinted.

I dont have any black late doors. The ones I have are gutted. I have the internal parts. Would take some hunting to find all of the internals. Will be back in town Sunday and can check then.
pat9146
I have both doors from a 74 model. Both I believe have glass and all working parts. Let me know if you are interested and I can send you pics.
euro911
Late doors have extra bracing so they're safer for daily driver street cars ... early if you want lighter weight for a track car.
bdstone914
QUOTE(euro911 @ Jul 12 2017, 12:39 PM) *

Late doors have extra bracing so they're safer for daily driver street cars ... early if you want lighter weight for a track car.

And the winders in the early doors are prone to failure and getting harder to find. most have rust in the bottom chanel for the weather strip. if you get a late door make sure there are no dents in the area of the crash guard were you cant access to bump out
pgollender
Raw, I have matching right and left 1970 early doors in Roseville. Pm me
burton73
I have a matching set of complete doors from a 74 in Inglewood Ca

Bob B
raw1298
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Jul 12 2017, 02:23 PM) *

QUOTE(euro911 @ Jul 12 2017, 12:39 PM) *

And the winders in the early doors are prone to failure and getting harder to find. most have rust in the bottom chanel for the weather strip. if you get a late door make sure there are no dents in the area of the crash guard were you cant access to bump out

Let me know what you got in a late model drivers side
raw1298
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Jul 12 2017, 06:29 AM) *

QUOTE(raw1298 @ Jul 12 2017, 04:54 AM) *

I dont have any black late doors. The ones I have are gutted. I have the internal parts. Would take some hunting to find all of the internals. Will be back in town Sunday and can check then.

Let me know what uou got.
raw1298
Found a door and met a few more 914ers. Thanks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.