Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: All dressed up...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
J P Stein
Two forces of nature came together this morning. I woke the motor from it's long winters nap and it started raining within minutes headbang.gif .....I'm settin' here so you know who won that battle. sad.gif

The car is ready.....cept for an alignment. I would like to find sumthin' to cap the doors....an 'L' shaped plastic with a nice radius on the inside would be swell as hell.

Snapped a couple pics.
J P Stein
Nuther
Allan
That is sweeet!!! That a Triad exhaust?
J P Stein
QUOTE (Headrage @ May 15 2005, 12:20 PM)
That is sweeet!!! That a Triad exhaust?

Why yes it is.....with the special order yellow tint biggrin.gif
xitspd
cool.gif Nice machine JP. It looks very well balanced. I look forward to seeing it and meeting you in Portland next year.
double-a
looks great jp. i need to get over there to look at it, and return your tools.

~a
J P Stein
Dan:

Make damn sure your application for the Parade is in at the opening of registration. They had to turn a bunch (500ish) of folks away from Hershey. I'm told there are enough "principals" of other regions to fill it up should they want to make the trek. Hopefully we're too far out in the boonies for the Right coasters.
xitspd
QUOTE (J P Stein @ May 15 2005, 12:31 PM)
Dan:

Make damn sure your application for the Parade is in at the opening of registration. They had to turn a bunch (500ish) of folks away from Hershey. I'm told there are enough "principals" of other regions to fill it up should they want to make the trek. Hopefully we're too far out in the boonies for the Right coasters.

I was speaking of the WCC06... I am one of the railcars on the Neverland Express from SoCal!
Joseph Mills
QUOTE (J P Stein @ May 15 2005, 02:17 PM)
To forces of nature came together this morning. I woke the motor from it's long winters nap and it started raining within minutes headbang.gif .....I'm settin' here so you know who won that battle. sad.gif

Car looks great. Your time will come. biggrin.gif

But tell us, how much weight did you lose?

Those tires are huge.

Have you also stiffened the car more?

Need more pics. Don't be stingy. biggrin.gif
J P Stein
Weight (off the top of my haid):
battery -24
hoods -40
doors -82 (61 to 20 each)
Everything under the front hood -40
Wheels/tires -12(3 ea)
gas tank -5
rear glass -10
1 seat, brackets & seat belt -15
engine lid hack -5

I could be off +/- 10lbs. I haven't removed the floor tar.....I'm prolly under weight (2040)already.
JoeSharp
P.J. The car looks great.
biggrin.gif Joe
redshift
Break out the primer! You could use duct tape to hold the top on.

slap.gif

Looks great!

M
J P Stein
Joseph:

The rest is pretty much standard fare....cept maybe for this.
This came out pretty well considering I'm a klutz.
xsboost90
man i like the trim shaved off the rollbar like that! i shouldve done that when mine was apart.
brant
NICE JP,

very very nice.
you made amazing time.. (fast)
looks great!

brant
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.