Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Velocity Channel
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Ed_Turbo
Ok all you gearheads and garage dwellers put down that grinder or cutoff and stop working on that rust damage....

What is your favorite show on Velocity? Personally I like Barret Jackson to check what the market is like, Overhaulin' is pretty cool, Fantom Works makes killer work, CCC has some cool stuff, and Graveyard Carz (eventhough I am not too into Mopar, but the show can be funny).

Ok so basically I named almost every single damm show. The channel is basically on while working laugh.gif
My 914
If I can have one of those shows on, it will be Fantom Works.
Nie Zu Alt
Wheeler Dealer works for me. I really hope Edd China ends up with his own gig and wish him luck!

Doug H
flmont
Bitchin' rides from Kindigit,is good I like most all of them,..the Vegas Rat Rod is interesting.at least fantom works tells you a general cost of some of there builds..
Ed_Turbo
QUOTE(My 914 @ Jul 12 2017, 06:51 PM) *

If I can have one of those shows on, it will be Fantom Works.

agree.gif

The owner has an interesting background.
flmont
I would love to see everyday cars get re-worked,.MGB's,TR6's,Fiats,240z,Bugs Karmin Ghia's ETC, its very rare to see those cars ,!!
arne
Fantomworks is the best for me (wife too), with an occasional Overhaulin' for a counterpoint. CCC is ok once in a while, and I'll watch older Wheeler Dealers if the car is something I find interesting. Graveyard Cars is filmed locally, but I can't stand watching Worman, he is too much of a ****.
banananose914
I like Barrett Jackson until Chris Jacobs or that girl comes on. He comes across as a pompous, jack ass and she tries too hard. The voice inflections are too contrived and manufactured. I usually mute it when I see them. It helps to DVR the show due to the myriad of commercials. Other than that, good stuff.
Ed_Turbo
QUOTE(arne @ Jul 12 2017, 07:37 PM) *

Graveyard Cars is filmed locally, but I can't stand watching Worman, he is too much of a ****.

He is funny though in a dumb way! We all know that guy who cracks jokes and acts dumb lol-2.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.