First I want to thank someone here. I wish I remembered his name, but he gave me a pair of rear springs. After putting it of way to long I finally took the time to do it. It was only about an hours worth of work, with an extra set of hands. It made so much difference I really didnt realize how bad my old springs were untill I changed them. Even though the new(used) springs were suposed to be shorter, the car went up 3 inches.

Now though my next project is something easy for me... but I dont know if I can do it as fast. I still am driving my car daily. I need to fix my wiring around the engine bay. The relay board has long ago stoped working "well". Most of what it does has been bypassed or left not working. I figued that the best place to start is to "rebuild" it. But I'm not sure that its feasable for me time-wise. I can get by with having my car down for no more than 2 days (Sat. - Sun.). I've read alot about doing it and its nothing I cant do, it just sounds like I'll need more time?

Any advice?..... and remember I'm cheep