Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOVREN Historics Pacific Raceways WA
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
airkewl
If any of you are out for the SOVREN Historics this weekend (Fri-Sun), come look me up in the paddock. I am racing my orange 911 #901, and will also have my street 3.0 914-6 there a couple of days. Ask any other 911 racer, they should be able to point out my pit area. We have over 300 cars entered, most older than 1969, including many Porsches. Weather promises to be great, and all proceeds go to the Children's hospital. http://www.sovren.org

See you there
Tony
DNHunt
Tony

I'll be there Sat with my son and maybe Kevin Powers (Rhodyguy). We'll look for ya.

Dave
rhodyguy
i just checked out the #901 in an old program. i know that car! see you sat. will the 6 be there that day?

kevin
DNHunt
Kevin

Just gettin ready to wake Gerry and pack to head out to the races. See you a little later

Dave
rhodyguy
bring extra disc's for the camera. wait til you see the webster special. ss steel body with red accents. a v-8 in the back with 8 chrome exhaust pipes pointing to heaven. sounds fantastic and could be in a museum of modern art. i hoping the playtapus racer is there. cool little body with a flat 6. letting the wife sleep a bit. i can get there in about 25 min. bring a bottle of water. when the clouds burn off it's going to get warm.

kevin
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.