Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SDR A/X 914s
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JoeSharp
Just some pics of the teeners at the SDR A/X
I don't know all the guts yet so I'll just give you what I know.
JoeSharp
Nice -6
JoeSharp
agn
JoeSharp
otr
JoeSharp
mo
JoeSharp
Manfred Mikie
JoeSharp
Manfred
JoeSharp
Manfred with Franks' brother.
JoeSharp
Franks' brother. Mike you are not alone.
JoeSharp
Dieters
JoeSharp
Mo D
JoeSharp
I left at lunch and this car was within 1 second fo the fastert time and getting quicker.
JoeSharp
car
JoeSharp
Herb M and Sean M both were picking on this pore little 1.7
JoeSharp
??
JoeSharp
??
JoeSharp
??
JoeSharp
??
JoeSharp
??
JoeSharp
This last car was really interesting. Original owner car.
JoeSharp
M. Patterson. Sorry I forgot your name.
JoeSharp
You aint gunna belive this
JoeSharp
Nice car
Aaron Cox
very cool pics joe.

did ya tell them about 914club?
JoeSharp
Yep, I told to come lurk at thier cars.
J P Stein
Who/what was TTOD?
JoeSharp
P.J. I dont know. I saw some times in the low 120s but I left at lunch time. There were some 911 RSAs and the Dieters car and I recall a GT3 that were always in the 120s. It was a very fast track.
T H O M A S
manfred
T H O M A S
asdfg
T H O M A S
tangerine
eeyore
I don't see any of the nice metallic blue one.

Steve Grosekemper (Dieters) was in the 1:26s last I saw. The regular 914s were 1:36 and up. I got a 1:41.
JoeSharp
Mark: That nice Matalic Blue one is mine and did not race. Its in my blog.
biggrin.gif Joe
Joe Bob
TTOD was 126...the Dieter mobile.....I was turning practice 137s by the end of the day. Tom Tweed emailed me and said I was first in HP class.....beat a few other 914/6 that were running Victor Racers while I was running street tires....like it made a big diff on that track?

Who knows....I'm just happy that Manfred performed well as opposed to last time it was out with the PO....melted pistons if ya remember X2.... blink.gif

My last lap of the day I pushed it a little too hard and spun it on the sweeper while shifting into third the ass end got loose and it snapped into a 360 plus a half gainer.........woo hoo...
hmeeder
The Dieter's car is always TTOD and did run 1:26 and change. Quite a fast time. I hears he is planning on upgrading from the 2.7 to 3.2. Like he's not fast enough!

Of the 1.7s Morgan Peterson was third in the 1:46 range, Sean did a 1:43 and I pulled a 1:41 (I was stupid enough to let Sean drive my car, but fortunately not stupid enough to let him beat me!) I had a rear bushing go south. I won't be able to run again 'til that gets swapped (I'm trying to put the blame on Sean, but he knows it was "clunking" before today.) dry.gif

The maroon 2 liter, driven by Jess Osterberg cranked a smokin' 1:37 in CS class.

The yellow car with the red rockers is Mark "Cloudbuster" Garriott's. I made him tweak his sway bar because I was tired of hearing him bitch that it was set too soft. He did drop some time after that. Couldn't catch Jess though. cool.gif

Zois (and Manfred) beat the other HP car (the orange 6) but by just a squeak (around 2 tenths of a second IIRC.) Mike, we all wiped our asses with your ribbon since you weren't there to defend it! bootyshake.gif Hope the drive home was a smooth one.

Dr. Evil stopped by with a truck full of parts he was dumping off. Always good to see he cleans his yard from time to time. huh.gif

Tomas and Joe showed up and sat on the asses with us and shot the shit for a few hours. Good times, good times. Very cool that you guys made the trek just to hang.

Sammy was a no show. I took his registration money to fill my tank and buy some churros.

Glad to see so many people from the club there, but even better, is to see the numbers of 14s at our AXs. I love the fact that so many people still bring these quirky little cars out and beat the tar out of them. I feel fortunate also that this region is always so accepting of the legacy of the 914. There's no NARP attitude here!
JoeSharp
Herb: Thanks for the fill in. I had a good time as I always do hanging wit da loons. Beauty got a lot of looks. It was nice to talk to the 911 guys while they drool over her. drooley.gif
biggrin.gif Joe
Joe Bob
QUOTE (hmeeder @ May 15 2005, 08:11 PM)

Zois (and Manfred) beat the other HP car (the orange 6) but by just a squeak (around 2 tenths of a second IIRC.) Mike, we all wiped our asses with your ribbon since you weren't there to defend it! bootyshake.gif Hope the drive home was a smooth one.

FEEL THE LOVE....4 hours 15 minutes from SD to Santa Barbara flattowing Manfred....not bad.
Mrs. K
QUOTE ("Z" @ May 15 2005, 09:03 PM)
TTOD was 126...the Dieter mobile.....I was turning practice 137s by the end of the day. Tom Tweed emailed me and said I was first in HP class.....

smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif
Great job "Z"!!! pray.gif

Lisa cool_shades.gif
JoeSharp
This is good news. Thank you Mike, for the entertainment once again. Glad to hear that your trip home was uneventful.
biggrin.gif Joe
eeyore
What did Fernando get? 1:40?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.