Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How do I remove the little bulbs in the flasher and fog light knobs>
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
schmidder
...but can't figure out how to remove the bulb? Is it a push and twist? Tried for a few mins with some needle-nose pliers.
TheCabinetmaker
Easy! Unscrew the knob, look at the back of the stem. There is a small hole. I use an old D string off my strat and just push it out from the rear. Click to view attachment
schmidder
QUOTE(The Cabinetmaker @ Jul 13 2017, 06:10 PM) *

Easy! Unscrew the knob, look at the back of the stem. There is a small hole. I use an old D string off my strat and just push it out from the rear. Click to view attachment

So it just pushed out? So I could probably just pull it out the front?
TheCabinetmaker
Uh, you've already tried to pull it out and that didn't work. Wasn't that the purpose of this thread?
schmidder
QUOTE(The Cabinetmaker @ Jul 14 2017, 05:32 AM) *

Uh, you've already tried to pull it out and that didn't work. Wasn't that the purpose of this thread?

Good point. I didn't pull real hard as I didn't want to break the bulb off inside, I will unscrew and try from the back today. Thank so much!
Dave_Darling
I use an old D string off my strat and just push it out from the rear.

Dammit! Now I have to go buy a Stratocaster and learn to play guitar just so I can change lightbulbs in my car?

--DD
TheCabinetmaker
QUOTE(Dave_Darling @ Jul 14 2017, 10:25 AM) *

I use an old D string off my strat and just push it out from the rear.

Dammit! Now I have to go buy a Stratocaster and learn to play guitar just so I can change lightbulbs in my car?

--DD

Yes. Get with the program Dave! lol-2.gif
whitetwinturbo
How many guitar players does it take to change a lightbulb..... confused24.gif
TheCabinetmaker
Only one when he's a genius
Dave_Darling
How about a Super Genius?

IPB Image

--DD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.