Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Mechanic
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
kliney30
Does anyone know of a good 914 mechanic in the Philadelphia area?
ArtechnikA
IMO this is better done offlist, especially since i don't actually have a specific recommendation. i will suggest that the newsletter of the Riesentöter Region PCA has ads for several shops, and in general, i'd probably start with a place that supports the club before just going to the yellow pages.

i've sent you a PM...
cgnj
Hi,
Me! Actually, I'd be willing to help you fix your car. Mechanicals and electrical only.

I don't think there are many left. Used to be a place called Carrenza Racing, closed now. Brother to Brother in Medford may be able to help you. They recognized my car when I brought it in to have my tires mounted. (609) 953-0286. I have never used them to service my car.

Carlos

ArtechnikA
let me add to Carlos' reply...

there are lots of us in the area who'd be happy to assist you if you are just in need of having some work done; there are lots of competent people in the area.

it depends on what you're looking to have done, and if you want a "professional" shop with full facilities and warranties (and commensurate pricetags...) and such.

i don't do Type-IV engine work but for general repair stuff, we could probably assemble a team of workers to help you out...

Yo, Carlos - where are we on your reflector? no hurry, just curious...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.