Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pelican Parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Ed_Turbo
Just wanted to give a quick shout out to Denise at Pelican Parts for taking care of me. There was a small issue with being sent the wrong fuel lines for the '75 914. I was asked to participate in a customer survey about my order and soon enough recieved an email.

Click to view attachment

Eventhough I installed them she placed a return/order and recieved the right fuel lines. Great job Denise, thanks Pelican wink.gif

Click to view attachment
Steve
Awesome vender. Killer web site. Nothing like ordering something and getting notifications every step of the way on the process versus some of the part time vendors where you order something and hear nothing until it shows up.
Not putting down the part time vendors with day jobs. I do appreciate what they do for our community, but we are totally spoiled with Pelican.
76-914
Isn"t that great when a vendor "goes that extra step". So few realize how important that is. Exceptional service usually brings in a lifetime customer. Mark at 914rubber called me at 7:30 one Saturday morning while I was driving the 914 re: a matter that had transpired the previous week when he was flying around the country. Made a lifetime customer out of me, too! We're very fortunate to have such quality vendors. beerchug.gif
Ed_Turbo
You got to give credit to those vendors who know about fixing cars and understand there are setback and then there are more setbacks. Just part of the business/hobby/passion.

red914.jpg
porschetub
Yep pretty darn good all right,placed probably 20 orders with them and very few hassles,remember them sending me the wrong piece of fuel line,voiced my concern and got a fast reply from Wayne who was understanding because I mentioned it wasn't worth me sending back from my country,he offered his apologies and give my 15% off my next purchase,really nice to deal with ''car girls/guys'' instead of a retailer who knows little about what they are selling and its correct application.
IMO as customers its important you rate your purchases with them and give the right feedback...helps them to be better.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.