Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anybody live in or near Springfield Nebraska?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
euro911
I want to purchase a set of wheels from a guy there, but says he's too busy to box them and drive 5 miles to FedEx dry.gif

Is there anybody out here close to there that can pick them up, toss 2 to a box (2 boxes) and drop off at a local FedEx?

I'll pay for the boxes and gas biggrin.gif
ConeDodger
Just crickets apparently... icon_bump.gif
euro911
Apparently laugh.gif
ConeDodger
Send him a pallet and have them palletized and contact freight quote?
VegasRacer
Mark. As a child, I lived in or near Springfield Massachusetts. prop.gif Does that help?
Mike Bellis
I've been to Springfield Illinois... biggrin.gif
euro911
QUOTE(VegasRacer @ Jul 18 2017, 07:52 PM) *
Mark. As a child, I lived in or near Springfield Massachusetts. prop.gif Does that help?

slap.gif

laugh.gif
stevend914
QUOTE(VegasRacer @ Jul 18 2017, 09:52 PM) *

How near? Between '57 and '64 I lived in West Springfield.
rhodyguy
4 17" new wheel boxes. 2 boxes make 1 with 2 wheels per box. $40ish per box via FedEx.
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(euro911 @ Jul 17 2017, 09:29 PM) *

I want to purchase a set of wheels from a guy there, but says he's too busy to box them and drive 5 miles to FedEx dry.gif

Is there anybody out here close to there that can pick them up, toss 2 to a box (2 boxes) and drop off at a local FedEx?

Mary Shortridge is in Lincoln, I will see if she gets up that way. It is only about 45 miles. Maybe she will help you out. I think her dad lives up that way.

Shoe
beerchug.gif
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(euro911 @ Jul 17 2017, 09:29 PM) *

pm sent
VegasRacer
QUOTE(stevend914 @ Jul 19 2017, 08:22 AM) *

QUOTE(VegasRacer @ Jul 18 2017, 09:52 PM) *

How near? Between '57 and '64 I lived in West Springfield.

From '58 to '63 I lived in Hampden. bye1.gif
Blue6
QUOTE(euro911 @ Jul 19 2017, 12:48 AM) *

QUOTE(VegasRacer @ Jul 18 2017, 07:52 PM) *

slap.gif

laugh.gif

Mark, I carried a Springfield Armory 45 for yrs. Does that help? biggrin.gif
euro911
QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Jul 19 2017, 01:37 PM) *
pm sent
Thanks for the call, 'shoe' ... really nice talking with you call me.gif

I'll keep you in the loop ... beerchug.gif

... and Davie bootyshake.gif ... laugh.gif
euro911
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Jul 19 2017, 08:36 AM) *
4 17" new wheel boxes. 2 boxes make 1 with 2 wheels per box. $40ish per box via FedEx.
Uhaul sells the perfect size boxes for 15" wheels (2 to a box) for about $2. each (and I would pay for them). The guy selling the wheels lives within 5 miles of a Uhaul facility and a FedEx shipping facility ... says he's just 'too busy' to box them up dry.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.