Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Insane f1 engine video
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Aaron Cox
marty,

here ya go
http://www.angeltowns2.net/smele/video/f1engine.wmv
Maltese Falcon
Aaron, thx for putting up the linky to the F1 ear candy video. I think I can get the six to sound like this...but the rev limiter and heat shields will need serious reworking welder.gif
I want THAT sound...
MF
MattR
"i'll give you 20 bucks if you can hold your hand on the headers for a minute"
J P Stein
You can't get there from here laugh.gif

The guys at Radical can get ya close, tho. They're marketing a V-8 alloy 2.4L 4 valve motor in their cars....Supertech is the builder, IIRC. I've seen pics and it's really a compact little lump.
Bolt right in to a 914, ah figure.
rolleyes.gif
Maltese Falcon
...or wait a couple a years for Porsche to get back into F1, and get a few leftover pieces here and there (jk) and voila ! But it would be cool to see them go after it like in the old T-A- G days.
JmuRiz
QUOTE (Maltese Falcon @ May 15 2005, 09:36 PM)
I want THAT sound...
MF

Ok, just give me your engine and I can rig up your car with a stereo system and give you my copy of Ferrari race motor sounds CD. Haha, won't be very fast, but you'll have the sound wink.gif
F1 tech is just amazing!
Interested to see what the new V8s will do next year. On F1 decade they had a SWEET sound of the Ferrari V12 revving in the pits on a motor restart in the pits wub.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.