Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: met a club member from maine today!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
SirAndy
we were working on lyressa's and my car all day at the shop in palo alto and lyressa and i went to the nearby gas station in her 914 to get some gas when someone walks over and starts talking 914!

turns out he's a fellow club member from Maine that was on his way to the airport to fly back home!

obviously didn't have much time to chat but i just thought that was pretty cool!
smilie_pokal.gif Andy

PS: please forgive me for forgetting your name. i have this thing with names, i can *never* remember anyones name. just one of those little quirks i have to live with ...
rick 918-S
That's cool, I'm sure he'll post here.

I have that name thing too.... sad.gif Some people are like....."Dude! I met you 11 years ago at the swap meet. Your name is Bob and your wife is Judy, How are your three kids..." I'm like... confused24.gif Doooh! That's right!" I really try too.. confused24.gif I hope it isn't a sign of things to come. idea.gif
djm914-6
There's only a handfull of 914s in Maine because the driving season is only a few hours long. I'm sure they'll post e reply.
SirAndy
speak up! did you make it home ok? lurking?

biggrin.gif Andy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.