Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 1975 Porsche 914 1.8l FI
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
dudzy's914
For sale is my 1975 Porsche 914 1.8l FI. As listed below, tons of work has been done recently to bring it back to its driving glory. With the original engine and l-jet fuel injection just tuned by Tangerine Racing, this little go-kart runs and drives like a champ! Painted in original L041 black about 2 years ago, it has yet to be wet sanded and buffed (4 extra coats of clear was applied with this in mind). By no means is this a concours level car, it is just a fun as heck and nicely presented daily driver. With all new carpets and seals, immaculate dash, seats, back pad and door cards, it is an enjoyable drive. Originally a California car, it was moved to Florida and lastly to a gentleman's garage in Rhode Island where I found it. Metal work was done by the previous owners. The hell hole, longs, floors and trunks are solid. The odometer reads just over 41K but is not functional and I don’t know when it last worked. The car sat for over 17 years before I got it on the road this year.

Looking for $15,500 or best offer, and I am willing to deal with buyers looking to ship. Car is currently located in Hatfield Massachusetts 01088

This is a link to a presentation of more pictures and the work I or others did to the car over the past 3 years. Please let me know what questions you have. Thanks for looking.

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1sZv...dit?usp=sharing
dudzy's914
Interior
dudzy's914
Front trunk
dudzy's914
icon_bump.gif
Fatboy007
sweeqwwwwt ride aktion035.gif
dudzy's914
$16,000 or best reasonable offer!
dudzy's914
$15,500 or best reasonable offer cheer.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.