Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Instrument Cluster Surround
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
GregAmy
Looking for the metal surround where the instruments slip into. Simplifying the race car from a semi-functional Stack dash to a stock tach, an AFR, and some idiot lights*. Quality negotiable, price talks, I'm likely to sand/paint, maybe wrap in CF vinyl, we'll see. Shipped to Middletown CT 06457.

GA

* I've decided I really don't need to know what the oil temp and pressure is, I just need to know when it's "bad". I've got way too many things asking for my attention to be looking at gauges. Just give me a big light that says "something's bad, park it now" and I'm happy.

Same idea I used in my airplane: http://www.gatm.org/flying/minimalist.html

"Perfection is finally attained not when there is no longer anything to add, but when there is no longer anything to take away." - Antoine de Saint Exupéry

PCA7GGR
I've got one for you - pm sent.

Sergio
bdstone914
I have powder coated ones.
GregAmy
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Jul 20 2017, 09:17 AM) *

I have powder coated ones.

Thanks! But Sergio already has one coming for me. and I really don't need anything nice as it'll have to get hacked up to fit around some rollcage tubes that go through that area on the left side. In the end, since I won't be using the fuel gauge or speedo, it may just get used as a template to build one from scratch in AlumaLite...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.