Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Refurbished 1970-71 1.7 ecu
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
yellowporky
I have a 70-71 ecu for a 1.7 that has been refurbished by fuel injection corp in livermore ca. I purchased it from another member but i forgot the 73 was different with the adjustment knob. So now this is for sale.
Thank you guys for the correct information on the part.
$250 obo plus shipping
Thanks,
Chris
Click to view attachment
yellowporky
Click to view attachment
yellowporky
Bummmmp
yellowporky
bumpp
yellowporky
if i paid too much and now am asking too much do not hesitate to make an offer.
Thanks
Chris
yellowporky
Bump
yellowporky
bump
yellowporky
bump
yellowporky
Bump
euro911
Does anybody know if there's a big difference between '71 & '72 ECUs? ... are they compatible?
orthobiz
I believe there is a knob on top that allows some adjustment for idle richness on the later boxes. I thought it was 72 on upward, but this sale indicates otherwise? Anyway, I believe they are swappable for all years of the 1.7 and would imagine a rebuilt box should work great.

Paul
mankowski
The 0 280 000 015 ECU is listed on Brad Anders' website as from '70-'71, not '72, and that the mixture adjustment started in '72.
yellowporky
bump
yellowporky
Bump
yellowporky
bump
yellowporky
Bump
yellowporky
bump
yellowporky
bump
Mikey914
There is actually a surplus of these as they rarely go bad. That and many cars get converted to carbs leaving these on a shelf somewhere. I'm sure someone will want it, just have to find that someone.
yellowporky
Bump
yellowporky
Bump
yellowporky
bummmp
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.