Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Momo quick release
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
thomasotten

If I want a quick release hub, is this something that goes on in addition to the momo 8002 adapter, or in place of it? Who makes a reasonably priced unit?

Thanks
GregAmy
It is in addition to.

I'm partial to the LTB quick release, has worked well on several race cars for me. and Louis is a good guy to boot:

http://www.ltbautosports.com/ltb-qr-spacer...se/g-84357.aspx
1stworks
I use a Rothsport,love ove it but not cheep.

IPB Image

IPB Image
snakemain
I've got an NRG and it works great. Additional benefits are that it places the steering wheel closer to my body so I can reach it easier with the seat farther back, and it positions it so I can see my gauges better through the smaller wheel. driving.gif

Click to view attachment
PlaysWithCars
QUOTE(snakemain @ Jul 21 2017, 09:29 AM) *

I've got an NRG and it works great. Additional benefits are that it places the steering wheel closer to my body so I can reach it easier with the seat farther back, and it positions it so I can see my gauges better through the smaller wheel. driving.gif

Click to view attachment

I'm using an NRG unit as well with good results so far.
jim_hoyland
I installed a Tekniq (aka SnapOff) quick release; it was the best price for what I wanted, easy to install, and works flawlessly

They go by the name Snap Off on eBay ad
forrestkhaag
Nice work Jim. Consider driving down to C&C in San Clemente at the outlet store parking deck. On a good day there are several 914's..... and if I get my tranny issues resolved, i shall return.

hissyfit.gif

beerchug.gif
jim_hoyland
See the latest Pegasus Raciing special for quick release hubs; prices are coming down on these:
https://www.pegasusautoracing.com/group.asp...mpaign=201708-1
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.