Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: need 914 mech.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
bernbomb914
I need a local (Temecula area)mechanic to replace the rubber gas line to the engine bay. car is on my rack and I have many tools repair at my house in Temecula. car is 914 with FI call 951 676 4927 Thanks

Bernie Thomas
Elliot Cannon
Call a plumber. 76-914 smile.gif
Tom_T
Bernie,

If you mean the plastic line in the center tunnel (actually 2), then you'll 1st need to order an SS line kit for it from Tangerine Racing (call/email Chris for specifics of you 914, as it varies by MY, rear or relocated to front fuel pump, etc. - I don't know your MY).

The plastic lines are NLA & are probably toast in your car by now anyway, so most everyone goes to the SS lines.

Then you'll also need the various rubber hoses, filter screen, correct fuel filter, bits-n-pieces, etc. - which Chris can probably advise or has in stock.

He's east coast, so plan on time for shipping XC too.

I know of a couple of OC shops, if you don't find Kent or somebody out by you to do it there - just shoot me a PM later if/when.

Good Luck! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
Tom_T
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Jul 21 2017, 05:39 PM) *

Call a plumber. 76-914 smile.gif

That's his screen name on here - 76-914, so do a look up & PM/email him.

beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
ndfrigi
should be an easy job sir! And yes 76-914 (Kent) may able to help since his just in ur city. Or maybe you can pay me $200 plus full tank of gas for my car?

ooops 90 miles from my place. Maybe during Temecula Fun day we can help each other with other members to replace them.
ndfrigi
double post
bernbomb914
QUOTE(ndfrigi @ Jul 21 2017, 06:20 PM) *

double post

I was hoping for someone closer in my area Temecula or Murrieta
ndfrigi
QUOTE(bernbomb914 @ Jul 30 2017, 08:40 PM) *

QUOTE(ndfrigi @ Jul 21 2017, 06:20 PM) *

double post

I was hoping for someone closer in my area Temecula or Murrieta

If you are close, it will only be free labor!
76-914
Bernie, pm me. I'll come over and R&R that for you. I'm presently awaiting parts for mine so this week is good for me. beerchug.gif Kent
Kansas 914
QUOTE(76-914 @ Jul 31 2017, 10:38 AM) *

Bernie, pm me. I'll come over and R&R that for you. I'm presently awaiting parts for mine so this week is good for me. beerchug.gif Kent

You are a good man Kent - cheers! beerchug.gif
sb914
QUOTE(Kansas 914 @ Jul 31 2017, 10:07 AM) *

QUOTE(76-914 @ Jul 31 2017, 10:38 AM) *

You are a good man Kent - cheers! beerchug.gif

agree.gif nice job Kent!!
ndfrigi
Nice Kent! See u at Temecula Fun Day!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.