Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mid Ohio Porsche Club
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
80cap
Good turnout in Granville Ohio despite the storms. Lots of 911's only 4
914's. Best of show went to Jeff from Canton Ohio. Some well deserved respect for great tribute car!

Click to view attachment piratenanner.gif
URY914
Very nice!!!
jfort
I was there, too, with my gray six. That orange six is beautiful.
mlindner
Congrats Jeff, Jfort show us your grey six and other. Best, Mark
dr.tim
A fairly healthy storm went through near there this morning. Hopefully no one caught any hail damage.

I am up at Mid-O, and saw a herd of early 911s on their way down through Bellville.
jkb944t
QUOTE(80cap @ Jul 22 2017, 01:17 PM) *

Good turnout in Granville Ohio despite the storms. Lots of 911's only 4
914's. Best of show went to Jeff from Canton Ohio. Some well deserved respect for great tribute car!

Click to view attachment piratenanner.gif

I wasn’t the only one to win an award yesterday. There were two other 914World forum members that won a trophy yesterday.

Jfort was one and he actually won a trophy plus his car was picked by the Boy Scouts as their favorite car. Brian’s yellow 914 also won an award but I am not sure what his 914World name is. There may have even been another 914 that won but I am not sure of that.

It was a great day for 914’s and it really shows that there is a growing respect and a true interest in our cars.

Jeff B
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.