Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Working on a promotion to give away one of everyting we make
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mikey914
We are looking for some content for the new site. Basically going to tap the collective here. We want to include the content on the site so prospective biyers have an idea of whats involved with installing a part they are thinking of buying.
Simuler to Pelican tech articles but don't have to be as formal.

So if you want to share with us a write-up of onebof our parts being installed there will be some rewards.

Thinking we would do a monthly award (site credit t-shirts, other prizes) . Culminating with a grand prize of a full restoration kit and anything we make for the next year.

Im telling you all this now so you have some time to put together any write ups you may have for the 1st round.

We plan to do most of the administration of yhis on Facebook with some check ins here on world. I don't want to have 300 threads here you have to dig through. Probably an over estimation, but you get the idea.
We would probably do a voting thread here. But I thing in doing tgat others may find world..

We would want to ask Andy if any should be archived here in clasics as it's not all about us. I would hope that this may help many fellow comrades.

We are looking for input/ suggestions as to how you think we should set this up. As mentioned 12 rounds with the final vote between the 12 for the grand prize. Maybe 2 entries max (into finals) per contributor?

Looking to be fair and objective.
Your .02 welcomed.
ConeDodger
I know I was excited when I became 914Rubber owner for a day and had the boys send me one of everything for long term testing. biggrin.gif

This should be quite the promo! evilgrin.gif
Kansas 914
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Jul 23 2017, 09:34 AM) *

I know I was excited when I became 914Rubber owner for a day and had the boys send me one of everything for long term testing. biggrin.gif

lol-2.gif
ConeDodger
Seriously, Best Installation Video could be on category. Best Text and Picture instruction would be another.
Matty900
[quote name='ConeDodger' date='Jul 23 2017, 11:26 AM' post='2509323']
Seriously, Best Installation Video could be on category. Best Text and Picture instruction would be another.
Text and pictures like Ikea. These are the tools needed Step 1 Step 2 Step 3 sawzall-smiley.gif welder.gif
bandjoey
my mailing address is ...... biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.