Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Triad West
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Triaddave
Triad has hired on a new employee. I guess we'll need to call him Triad Mike.
Today alone we have doubled production and have taken a lot of stress off me.
I'm keeping him off the welder for now until he starts to make good welds, but he is able to do all the prep work, paint and build shipping boxes. Please welcome him to our family, he's a good guy.
boxsterfan
QUOTE(Triaddave @ Jul 22 2017, 05:57 PM) *

I'm keeping him off the welder for now until he starts to make good welds, but he is able to do all the prep work, paint and build shipping boxes. Please welcome him to our family, he's a good guy.

beerchug.gif
jim_hoyland
beerchug.gif For Triad Mike; and beer.gif to Triad Dave. The triad muffler is a 914 classic
poorsche914
What's the best way to order one of your mufflers? I've been wanting one for a while smile.gif

driving.gif
Steve
Great news for the 914 community. I love mine.
SKL1
Good news as I've been putting off ordering one for each car... as noted above, which is best way to contact Triad?

TIA.
EdwardBlume
piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif
McMark
smilie_pokal.gif
somd914
Awesome news. beerchug.gif
Kansas 914
QUOTE(SKL1 @ Jul 22 2017, 10:37 PM) *

Good news as I've been putting off ordering one for each car... as noted above, which is best way to contact Triad?

TIA.

?

http://www.triadwestperformance.com/
pete000
Best exhaust for the 914 bar none !
worn
QUOTE(Triaddave @ Jul 22 2017, 04:57 PM) *

Good luck and happiness to Triad Mike. I have learned that if you don't know a persons name, on this forum "Mike" has a 50% chance of being correct. Is he welding coupons? Can't learn without practice. You could discount the units with blow thru holes rolleyes.gif
Kansas 914
QUOTE(worn @ Jul 23 2017, 10:22 AM) *

I have learned that if you don't know a persons name, on this forum "Mike" has a 50% chance of being correct.

av-943.gif

But true......
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.