Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rennspeed fiberglass products
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Allan
I am planning to back date by bumpers and have been looking at the Rennspeed stuff. Any opinions on their fiberglass products. Also, anyone ever tried one of THESE?
Mueller
you might get more responses if you make your title subject a question, not a statement smile.gif

I've never bought anything from them...I have talked to them a few times, but they didn't offer what I was looking for at the time....seemed like decent customer support.

Have you looked at Getty for the same parts?

Allan
Thanks Mike. I haven't looked at getty. Gotta link? There was supposed to be a question mark at the end. wacko.gif
Mueller
Getty Design

I have thier carbonfiber deck lids, very happy customer clap.gif
Eric_Shea
Got a front bumper once that had two left mounts. Had to cut and slice about an inch out of it to boot. The valance wasn't even close. I had to cut and re-glass both sides. I would say they have the best prices but the worst quality.

For the best quality at the lowest price, try to get in touch with Mark Bartosh. He advertises in the classified section of Pano. I don't have his number handy but if you do a search and use his last name you should be able to find it here.
Eric_Shea
Here's the post:

Fiberglass Thread
Allan
Thanks Eric. I found it. Prices are really good on the bumpers. I'll try and get in touch with him.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.