Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Items left over from my 914 four to six conversion.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Keith914
FS: items removed or different design made redundant in my recent 914-6 conversion. See pic: 1) Good original type Bosch voltage regulator - $25, 2) VDO gauges are like new, one celsius temperature and one pressure psi gauges - $10 each, plus glass, not plastic, lens with nice bezel and fuel tank module from 1972 914 gauge - free, 3) like new Summit Racing AN12 hose connections - three straight - $5 each and one 30 degrees - $15, 4) two brand new external oil filter mounting brackets - one cast $10 and one still in wrapper and made from aluminum billet - $20, plus one more used bracket with previous Type IV engine with some minor filing for fitting (non impact) - free, plus various reducer fittings to connect hoses to these brackets.

Prices are "or best offer", plus shipping from S. Cal.Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
bretth
I will take the psi gauge and the remote oil filter mount. Separate message sent.

Thanks,
Brett
BillC
If the temp gauge (in Celsius) works with the stock oil temp sender, then I'll take it. PM sent.
mepstein
I'll take all 4- AN 12 fittings please
Keith914
PM'd all three responses.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.