Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My new plates are in!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
MoveQik
Since I don't have a "914 RS", a V8 conversion, a six or even a big four for that matter.....this is what I am left with!

If nothing else it will settle the ricers down at stoplights. driving.gif
Lou W
laugh.gif
Allan
San Luis Obispo?
MoveQik
QUOTE (Headrage @ May 16 2005, 01:17 PM)
San Luis Obispo?

Hmmm...not exactly.
tat2dphreak
LOL that's great!!

"slo n lo" not available? wink.gif
MoveQik
QUOTE (tat2dphreak @ May 16 2005, 01:43 PM)
LOL that's great!!

"slo n lo" not available? wink.gif

Didn't even check. I'll have to wait a few weeks to get that one. It's sittin pretty high at the moment!
Flat VW
Plates are perfect.

Watch out for the minivans! driving.gif

John
dmenche914
Neat plate, but me thinks it would do better on my ole VW Microbus with its 1200cc engine, gawd that bus was soooo sloooo. At least our 914's can out handel all them rice cars hands down, we can even beat 911's so long as there is no straight aways!!!
Flat VW
QUOTE (dmenche914 @ May 16 2005, 02:18 PM)
At least our 914's can out handle all them rice cars hands down, we can even beat 911's so long as there is no straight aways!!!

Yea but them rice cars are at the next stoplight, waiting for a green by the time I'm getting out of second gear.

One does not need to slow down for the corners much, but drag racing with nearly any "modern car" ain't much of a contest ....

HP challanged, I can relate .....

John burnout.gif
redshift
Mine are ordered, hope they come soon!

MoveQik
QUOTE (redshift @ May 16 2005, 02:50 PM)

Might make it a bit tough to talk your way out of a ticket.
SpecialK
QUOTE (redshift @ May 16 2005, 02:50 PM)

huh.gif ... ohmy.gif ... lol2.gif ... chairfall.gif

Man Miles, you just know someone here with photoshop skills is going to "ovine" your plate for you.....just sorry it couldn't be me! laugh.gif
redshift
I am putting that plate up for sale on Ebay, one GA License Plate (.jpg) Buy It Now! $1,000,000.00 US.

M
Flat VW
QUOTE (redshift @ May 16 2005, 06:41 PM)
I am putting that plate up for sale on Ebay, one GA License Plate (.jpg) Buy It Now! $1,000,000.00 US.

M

For a million dollars shouldn't one receive a plate for both the front and the back? mueba.gif

John burnout.gif
TravisNeff
QUOTE (redshift @ May 16 2005, 06:41 PM)

M

So I guess you are keeping the one that says "PU55Y", yes?

laugh.gif
redshift
huh.gif HOLY COW! I thought it said PUSHY!

Thanks man, I am all over it!

M
CptTripps
I got "NAMDRAH" for mine. My other plate is "HARDMAN" (my last name) and I'm sure you can all guess the laughs that gathers. I figure the people in front of me should enjoy it too... =)

I'm thinking if changing it to one of these though...

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
Bonus points if you get this one.
tat2dphreak
I was always partial to "FAH-Q" laugh.gif
TravisNeff
QUOTE (CptTripps @ May 17 2005, 10:37 AM)
I got "NAMDRAH" for mine. My other plate is "HARDMAN" (my last name) and I'm sure you can all guess the laughs that gathers. I figure the people in front of me should enjoy it too... =)

I'm thinking if changing it to one of these though...

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
Bonus points if you get this one.

http traffic, or proxy port
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.