Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New T-shirt design: Fuchs
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
Optimusglen
Going to be putting an order together shortly for these, I will be using the same brand/style shirt as my previous printed T's. Really nice quality comfy shirt.

Fabric will be heather black, ink will be white or light grey. Design is done in halftones so the white isn't overpowering and stark. I will not be entertaining design change proposals.

To make it worthwhile I have to charge $25/ea, which includes shipping within the United States. With the design being more inclusive to other Porsche models (namely the 911) I'm hoping there will be a bit more interest, I will be posting up on the other Porsche forums this time.

You don't need to pre-order if you don't want to, I'll be ordering several in all sizes, but if you do pre-order and pre-pay it will guarantee one for you in that size. As before this is a pretty limited run, once they're gone they're gone.

I know it's short notice, so many probably wont even see this in time. I'd like to submit the job this week or next.

Here's the design.

IPB Image

and a close-up showing the halftones.

IPB Image
kid914
are these still available?
Optimusglen
What size are you looking for?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.