Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: who wants to come over and help me
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
xsboost90
i havent really met anyone from here as of yet, and im getting to the point that i need an experienced or at least learned teener person to help me w/ some minor details like "where does THIS go and what is that?" Ill be working all weekend, i have to get the car ready for the speedfest show in dayton the first weekend of june. Im thinking start at 9am and work till dinner and i could grill some stuff up for lunch or just hit the pizza place up. Let me know! clap.gif i know the louisville thing is sunday but worth a shot. 513-256-8083 or xsboost90@yahoo.com for directions to the garage.

by the way, this is a great show, p-cars and i think some others this year as well
www.kreuzers.com
Flat VW
Anyone, anyone, Bueller?

J
xsboost90
unsure.gif well ok, but...im going to burn the building down.
tommy914
I can't tell what the guys in the picture are smokin, but that sure is an interesting way to do it. biggrin.gif
xsboost90
billy bong four-ton
Flat VW
QUOTE (Flat VW @ May 16 2005, 02:19 PM)
Anyone, anyone, Bueller?

J

After my smart assed comment, if you were not so far away I would feel compelled to come help you. mueba.gif

I could not tell you "were anything goes" but I would come around for "moral support and felowship" at least.

Best wishes,

John w00t.gif
Allan
I Wish, I Wish, I Wish, I Wish...
xsboost90
that picture is an example of the help i get from my 944/912 buddies, "what is it ?" they say "a bong?" Its getting close, hopefully it will start w/o a problem tonite.
CptTripps
If I wasn't doing the same thing, I'd be there.

If I finish up on Sat with mine, I could run down on Sunday...would that help?

Funny thing was, I was going to post almost the same question. I think Sampson is coming over, and Todd may swing by. You could haul all your crap up here and we could have a REAL party!
xsboost90
uhg, that would be a mess. If i had a trailer i would think about it. I may have to tech an autox on sunday though.
CptTripps
I hear ya....I'm going to buy a covered trailor one of these days so I can do stuff like that...

If you don't AX on Sun, call me. I'll see if the wife and I can come down. She can go shop or something while we wrench.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.