Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Transmission Tools for Rent
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
mlindner
For rent are the six tools needed for 914 (901) transmission disassembly/assembly. Rental is $100.00 shipped to you (wood container). You have the tools for a month, then ship back at your cost. If tools are needed at a later date, rental is free, only need to pay shipping. Best, MarkClick to view attachment
forrestkhaag
QUOTE(mlindner @ Jul 28 2017, 06:49 AM) *

For rent are the six tools needed for 914 (901) transmission disassembly/assembly. Rental is $100.00 shipped to you (wood container). You have the tools for a month, then ship back at your cost. If tools are needed at a later date, rental is free, only need to pay shipping. Best, MarkClick to view attachment

I wish I had seen this offering one week ago. Nice deal and this, plus the Dr. Evil disks makes for a good education and potential savings of thousands.

beerchug.gif icon_bump.gif
colingreene
Why Forrest? I have them here
mlindner
I've had them for rent for about a year. Love your build Forrest, keep the pict ures coming. Best, Mark
draganc
Sending PM.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.