Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone Seen this 914-6?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
stevesc_us
If the condition of this car is as good as it looks in the photos, it sure would appear to be a good value at the ask of $62k. What do you guys think? Yes the dash is cracked and has many of the suspension components would need to be gone thru, but still for a 6 that even has its original H/E's that could be ceramic coated to look new again, I like it.

https://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/dealer...-6/1976720.html
Cairo94507
Boy - that appears to be a terrific car. That price is a buy it right now kind of price too IMHO. Someone seriously looking for an all original Six will get a great car.

Of course, it should be viewed in person and all numbers checked to be sure it is as represented.
Jett
Great looking car but the front trunk wheel wells look like they've had some damage.
pete000
Looks so humble with the steelies !

Looks to be all correct too...

Nice Six!
PancakePorsche
Interesting exhaust pipe was cut and flipped to fit 4 cylinder rear valance. Good price.
toolguy
How can that be a good price. . It needs $40-50k in work to make it a nice $80k driver.
That's a $40 K car at best. . too many things either wrong or worn out, The rear shocks were the only thing that looks like any maintenance had been done.
BillC
QUOTE(toolguy @ Jul 30 2017, 02:30 PM) *
The rear shocks were the only thing that looks like any maintenance had been done.

True, but not correctly -- the spring perches are upside down.
stevesc_us
Please show me where I can buy a decent driver quality 6 for $40k.
PancakePorsche
If this car was available for 40K It would be in my garage before noon tomorrow.
lalee914
I saw this car back in 2012 in the infield parking at the Vintage race at Watkins Glen. At the time it had quite a bit of rust.
pete000
40 grand for a real running 914-6, Where?????????
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.