Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: can anyone around thousand oaks area look at a car?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
fst bnna
newbie here....saw a 74 1.8 in westlake village for sale........if anyone has any interest I would love to meet and look at this car..... it is at a dealer on thousand Oaks Blvd.....you can reach me on my cell...........thanks for any and all help/info. anyone hungry? ill pick up lunch !

Tim
(805)402-3453
amfab
Im in Calabasas, Im under the car welding all day unfortunately. Is it at California Cars?

-Andrew
fst bnna
no its at Allen motors.......just looked at it but I don't know squat..........seems original and pretty rust free....hell hole looks good form whatI could see.......seems there is a buyer on it but dealer will know by wednesday if it is going to go through.....

orange ext.
same owner since 83.....
bumpers blacked out.....
no cracks in dash with dash cover
73k (original?) miles

on their website........

Tim
amfab
QUOTE(fst bnna @ Jul 30 2017, 12:28 PM) *

no its at Allen motors.......just looked at it but I don't know squat..........seems original and pretty rust free....hell hole looks good form whatI could see.......seems there is a buyer on it but dealer will know by wednesday if it is going to go through.....

orange ext.
same owner since 83.....
bumpers blacked out.....
no cracks in dash with dash cover
73k (original?) miles

on their website........

Tim

Looks nice from the pictures. Sorry I can't get up there, Im in the middle of rust repairs to my 74.
thelogo
Nice little car but 15 k

From a private dealership. I never like dealing with those places

Lets pretend it was private party and id say its worth

8500 , but if you can afford it and you wanna have fun go for it

But for 15k it shouldn't have a stock engine, imho
Cairo94507
Actually, that looks like a nice, clean, original car. The pictures are not great, but they are good enough that were I looking, I would be taking a trip there personally. Maybe bring a 914 "expert" and put it on a rack to check out the underside, etc.

Though I think $15K may be high, I bet they get close to that if it all checks out. The front trunk VIN plate being crooked would cause me to inspect that area closely too.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.