Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Junk Yard 914 Find
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
1adam12
So I was lucky enough to find a 914 at the Pick A Part yard in Riverside. I know this is a rare find these days so I went to work on it and pulled some items that I needed for my own like front and rear bumper valence and side shift linkage parts. The body panels were in good shape but the trunk cable busted so I had to pry the front hood back to access the latch. To my surprise, I came up on a Bilstein jack, original Porsche nose cover and Mahle wheel.

This '75 914 is painted black but it had green paint underneath the surface. Interior is shot but complete including gauges and targa components. All glass is in great shape including clear windshield. Front and rear rubber bumpers were in really good shape. Unfortunately the transmission was busted on the intermediate housing from the mount probably when they forklifted the car. Engine is 1.8L.

Hopefully some of you So Cal 914 owners can grab something while it's still there!
Ed_Turbo
Next weekend is their monthly sale. 14.gif
1adam12
QUOTE(Ed_Turbo @ Jul 30 2017, 06:14 PM) *

Next weekend is their monthly sale. 14.gif

I know... Just couldn't wait and chance it.
SirAndy
Did you get the VIN?
idea.gif
1adam12
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Jul 31 2017, 10:16 AM) *

Did you get the VIN?
idea.gif

Sorry No I didn't.
N_Jay
If someone goes back, get see what the right outside door handle costs.
Or just grab it, it has to be cheaper than the going rate.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.